Followers

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Hand of the Day #6

$1/$2 NLHE - Horseshoe Hammond - 11.11.09

I limp in Early Position with 9c9s. Hijack raises $6. He's the only player at the table who might be considered an Action Player.

Four players see the Flop of Ad 9d 3d. I hit my Set, but it's on a Flush board. Since I'm out of position, I check, and so does everyone else.

Turn: [Ad 9d 3d] Js - I need to bet to see where I'm at. $20. Hijack thinks, and calls. He could have a big A or slowplaying a flush.

River: [Ad 9d 3d Js] Ac - Sweet! I bet $40. If he's got the flush, then he'll call. If he's got a big A, then he hopefully will call. But if he raises, I will have to fold. I can only see him raising with AJ or A9 for a bigger Full House.

He thinks for a bit, and then reluctantly calls. I show my Boat, and he mucks.

No comments: