Followers

Friday, March 25, 2011

Live Blogging II - The All-In Main Event

I have tried Live Blogging before on my iPhone, and it was a failure. Well, I've figured out a different way to do it, so I'm gonna try it again on Saturday.

The Atlantis All-In Main Event is Saturday and Sunday. It's a $1080 buy-in, ($970 + $110). That buy-in is a little too high for me, but I'm still gonna take a shot. I did play in a mega-satellite on Sunday night. I did get to the money, but I didn't win the seat (finished 7th out of 61 entries). But with my win in the Cash Me Out tournament, that was sort of my satellite for this event.

The levels are 45 minutes long, with a break every three levels. I'm planning on posting a blog entry every break. 

Atlantis is hosting the taping of High Stakes Hold'em this weekend, and the Final Table will also be filmed for future broadcasting. Of course, the same thing was said about the US Poker Championships at the Trump Taj Mahal back in November '09, but there is still no sign of it being aired.

Because of the TV coverage, there is expected to be some online pros in attendance, along with Jen Harmon and her husband, Marco Traniello.

No comments: