Followers

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Hand Of The Day #37

$1/$2 NLHE - MGM Detroit - 04.15.10

I call the $1 from the SB with 96h. Four players see the Flop of Kd 7d 5s. I check. The BB bets $10. The Cutoff calls. I've got a Gutshot draw. I normally only call if I'm drawing to the Nut Straights, which I am, and if there's no Flush Draw, which there is. But it's only $10, and there are two players that I could win money from. So I call, and hope that a Black 8 hits the Turn.

Turn: [Kd 7d 5s] 8s. And there it is. I check. The BB bets $25. Cutoff calls. I check-raise to $75. The BB quickly goes All-In for around $225. The Cutoff thinks for a while, and reluctantly folds. I've got the BB covered. So I double check my cards, and call. I show my hand. He turns over 64d for a smaller Straight and a Flush draw. Nasty cooler.

River: [Kd 7d 5s 8s] Jc. He misses his redraw, and I scoop a $500 pot.

No comments: