Followers

Monday, November 14, 2011

WSOP-C #5 (Day 2) - End Of Level 23 (4k/8k/1k)

The play is more aggressive today, which I expected. Last night, players were just waiting to go home once it became apparent that we were not gonna make it to the Final Table.

It took just over an orbit to knock out both Shortstacks at each table.

The very next hand after #13 busted, it folded to the Button, who raised to 16k. I was the SB, and shoved for 82k with Q7c. The Button tanked for a while, but eventually folded.

It only took another orbit or two to knock out #12 & #11. When they announced that we have reached the Final Table, my table had just started our hand. It folded to me in the SB, and I looked at AQo. I decided to just raise to 16k, instead of shipping. The BB was a Kid whom had started out as the Big Stack, and he likes to play. I'm hoping he will ship it. Instead, he just called. Flop Q T 6. I lead out for 21k, hoping it will look like a c-bet. He thought for a bit, and said All-In. I couldn't call fast enough, and he had K7o. He missed his 3-outer, and I got my double up I was hoping to get before the Final Table.

At the 10-handed Final Table, I have 208k. At this table are two players from my very first table yesterday, including the guy whom I won my first survival race (TT v AK). He was sitting on my direct Right yesterday, and now he's on my direct Right is the Chip Leader (over 400k). The Average is 180k, and most players are in the 150k - 225k range.

Lv 23 (4k/8k/1k). We get down to eight players, as QQ lost to KK.

I only played two significant hands. First was me raising to 21k with 99. Both the Button and BB called. Flop was 554. I bet 51k, and they both folded.  The other hand was me raising to 21k with AQo. The BB called. I missed the Flop, but bet 31k. He called, and I shut down.

They have a Live Streaming feed of all Circuit Final Tables on WSOP.com. I don't know the specifics, but check it out if you're interested. I'm in Seat 8, with the dark green shirt.

We are 7 handed, and I have 150k.

1 comment:

Ryan Rufe said...

I'm watching! Take this down, Greg!