Followers

Sunday, November 13, 2011

WSOP-C #5 - End of Level 18 (1200/2400/400)

21 players left.

Lv16 (800/1600/100) - I did raise a few times preflop. I won some, and I lost some. Nothing went past the Flop.

The only interesting hand was me on the Button with A5h. It folded to me, and I limped because the Limper was the BB. Three of us saw a Flop of Ad 5s 4s. Both Blinds checked, and I also checked to trap the Limper. Turn [Ad 5s 4s] 8s. Another wonderful Turn card. They both checked, and I bet 4100. SB folded, and Limper went into deep thought before going All-In for 20k-ish. I have to make the call, and he has Jc Ts for a Flush Draw. He missed the River, and finally knocked himself out.

Lv17 (1k/2k/300) - I won a race for over 20k, JJ v AQ.

At 27 players, they did a complete redraw for seats. I had 137k, which was 2nd at my new table.

Lv18 (1200/2400/400) - We got to the Bubble half way through the level. Instead of Hand For Hand, they do Round For Round. Each table plays one full round, and waits for the other tables to finish their rounds. Any players who bust out in the round will Bubble, and split any appropriate monies. They said this prevents stalling, but I don't see how.

Either way, it didn't matter. The Bubble popped on the first round at a different table with just a few minutes to go before the Break.

I have 113k chips.

No comments: