Followers

Saturday, March 26, 2011

All-In Main Event: Break 1 (End of Level 3 - 100/200)

Looks like I was a little off on my guess for tables  as there are 11 tables. This is a Re-Entry tournament. Players can rebuy up to the 1st Break, but will be seated at a new seat. We have 115 entries.

There is also a camera crew and photographers doing some shots of the tournament. Mostly, they are focusing on Jen & Marco.

My table has been wonderful. No Action Guys throwing chips around, and nobody who worries me as a "Pro".

I plan on being here long past Midnight. I'm going with the Small Pot strategy, and it been going well. I'm keeping my VPIP low, trying not to play too much Bingo Poker, and not calling raises out of position. One time, I did fire the 3rd Barrel on the River for 2500, and an Old Guy folded. I also called a 2000 bet on the River with AQ-high, and it was good.

We started with 20k chips, and I have 31875.

No comments: