Followers

Saturday, March 26, 2011

All-In Main Event: "Shuffle Up & Deal"

Got to Atlantis at 11:45, and there's something big happening at the Convention Center next door. The was no parking at the back lot, so I had to park in the big lot out front and hike it.

I finally got to the Sign-In room to get my seat, and there was a long line. It's really obvious that this is their first Big Tournament, as things are rather chaotic. I bought-in on Wednesday, but there's still one line for everyone to stand in. As much as I want to blame them, it do live five minutes away, and could have easily been here earlier.

I finally got my seat, Table 1 Seat 4. I got to the table, and they were already 2 minutes into the tourney. The tables are 9-handed, which is nice. I'm not sure how many tables there are, but I'm guessing seven.

There are now eight players at the table with a dead stack. Nobody at the table that I recognize, and so far it seems like a good table draw for me.

It's currently halfway through Level 1. My very first pot was me in the BB, and winning a nice pot with 62c ( flopped Trips).

No comments: