Followers

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Hand of The Day #59

$4/$8 Omaha Hi/Low - Peppermill - 11.07.10

I'm in the Cutoff. I scooped the last pot, so I post the Kill of $6 (This hand will be played as $6/$12). A bunch of players limp in. At the Peppermill, the Kill gets the last option after the BB. I look down at Ad 2s 3c 7c, and I decide to raise ($12). Normally, I wouldn't raise with just a Low hand, but since everyone is already in, they're not gonna fold. By raising, I can win a bigger Low pot.

Seven or Eight players see a Flop of 7d 2d 2c. It checks around to me. Since I have a Full House and the Nut Low Draw, I decide to bet. The SB check-raises ($12). Two players cold call. I 3-Bet ($18), and all three players call.

Turn [7d 2d 2c] Jd. The Flush gets there, excellent. SB goes All-In for $3. Mid players completes to $12. Another Mid player folds. I raise ($24). The Mid player is one of the "9-Card Bingo" players at this table, so his range is rather wide. He calls.

River [7d 2d 2c Jd] Ah. Well, that card sucks. My Hi hand slightly improved to 2 Full of A. But the Ace brings the Low, just not mine. Mid checks. I'm fairly sure that my Hi hand is the best, so I bet ($12). Mid calls. I show my Boat. Mid show just the 2 and no Low. The SB shows his Q-high Flush, but no Low. I scoop a monster pot.

No comments: