Followers

Friday, December 11, 2009

Hand of the Day #16

$1/$2 NLHE - MGM Detroit - 12.08.09

Straddle hand. I'm in Mid position with ATs, and raise to $15. Next guy and Cutoff calls. An old guy on the Button raises to $30. SB folds, but BB calls. Straddle folds. UTG calls All-In for $26. I call. Next guy goes All-In for $37. Cutoff thinks for a bit, and then calls. Button, BB, and me call the $7.

Main Pot $161-$7 rake & BBJ  (UTG), Side Pot1 $55 (Next Guy), Side Pot2 $0 (BB, Me, Cutoff, Button)

Flop: Kd Jh 5s - Not a terrible board for me with a Broadway draw and a backdoor flush draw. Surprisingly, all four players check.

Turn: [Kd Jh 5s] 8d - BB checks. Since nobody seems interesting in trying to win the $209 sitting in the middle of the table, I fire out $50. If I get called, then I've still got outs. But everyone folded.

River: [Kd Jh 5s 8d] Tc - Nobody turns their hand over, so I show my AT. The player next to me shows A3c, and the UTG mucks. Cutoff says he had 99. I scoop up both pots for $209.

No comments: