Followers

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Hand of the Day #11

$1/$2 NLHE - Mountaineer - 11.30.09

I limp UTG with 6h 6c. This table has been playing very loose with a few calling stations and a few LAG-tards. Mid position guy (loose but decent players) raises to $7. Cutoff calls. Button (old LAG-tard) raises to $15. I call, and so do the other two.

Flop: 6d 6s 5s - I check my Quads. Mid guy bets $25. Cutoff (young lady who plays like an online pro) calls. Button folds. That sucks because he's got all the chips. I pause, and just call.

Turn: [6d 6s 5s] 7s - Someone just got there. I check. Mid guy bets All-In for $72. Cutoff girl thinks for a while. She got just over $100 left, and she doesn't like that Turn card. I'm trying to look like I'm just waiting to fold, while praying she puts her chips in the pot. She eventually folds, and I call. Mid guy has Tc Ts.

You know it's a great table when I win a sweet pot with Quads by just checking and calling.

No comments: