Followers

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Hand of the Day #3

Here are my two Bounty hands from Saturday's tournament

75/150 -
Chan raises in the Hijack to 525. I'm the BB with JTs, and I'm the only one who calls. Flop 9c 8h 3c. Good flop for me with the open-ender and two overs. I check and so does Chan.

Turn [9c 8h 3c] Qc. Hit my straight, but the flush also hit. I check. Chan bets 1100. He's been playing a lot of small pots, and has lost most of them. He lost about half of his starting stack of 10k, and he's also losing his patience. I can really tell that he's starting to tilt a little. So I check-raise to 3000. He doesn't like this, and shoves for around 5k. I call. If he hit the flush, then Nice Hand Sir. He shows Ks Jc for flush draw and gutshot.

River is [9c 8h 3c Qc] 9h, and I collect the first bounty of the night

100/200 -
Ryan just lost most of his chips a few hands before. He's now UTG, and goes All-In for 2175 before the cards are dealt. Special K thinks for a moment, and then reluctantly folds. Karen just calls with AK. I'm the Button with T8c. Since I'm getting 2/1, and I've got the Button, I also call.
The Board gets checked down, and I hit my T on the River to scoop the pot of 6825 and another bounty. Karen and Specail K are not happy with this outcome. I said if either of them raised, like they should have done, then I wouldn't have called with just T8c.

No comments: