Followers

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

WSOP #27 $1500 HORSE - End Of Level 2 (75/150)

My table has seven players with one dead stack who hasn't shown up yet. Probably a pro who's playing a Day 2 or Day 3 later.

I have no clue on the attendance, as they have no numbers on the timer.

The first dealer we had was extremely new to dealing. When we switched from Omaha-8 to Razz, she was thoroughly confused by the Button Ante of 75. She asked the two players after the Button to post the Blinds, and started dealing from the Button, rather than from Seat #1.

The good news is that my table has been rather social. One of the Poker News reporters (Rich Ryan) is playing on his off day, and we've had some good discussions about current events, both poker and non-poker.

The bad news is the cards. They have been dreadful so far. I haven't played many hands, and whiffed on most of the ones I've played. We just completed the Razz round, and I was dealt a Pair in five out of the eight hands, including JJ twice.

I have 1875 chips, which is less than half of the starting stack. Coming into today, I thought I would have no problem making Dinner Break, and a decent chance of making Day 2. Now, I'm not sure I'll make the next break. Things could turn around quickly, so we will just try to be patient.

No comments: